Wednesday 23 June 2010

Juneathon Day 23 - The Wheels On The Bike...

... go round and round. Tonight I have been out on the bike. Trying to get back into a once a week over at the forest with my mate Phil. We haven't been for a while. It was a lovely evening for it and I wore my Garmin on the bike for the first time. I didn't quite capture all of it and there were plenty of pauses as we use this as a catch up session too but overall I did about 12 miles, burnt about 1200 calories and didn't come off. I wasn't feeling as brave as usual so we didn't do too much track but I enjoyed it. I hit max speeds of about 15mph but averaged about 7.5 given how much we stopped to chat and decide which way to go next.

Feeling good about it all and am definitely improving my strength and stamina. I wonder what it would be like if I really pushed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment