Tuesday 22 June 2010

Juneathon Day 22

I've clearly eaten far too much in the way of cream teas and donuts over the weekend because I've got a bit of a tummy so I'm trying to work it off... unsuccessfully so far. Today I got back from work at 7:45 so I immediately pulled on my trainers and headed out for a 2.5 miler in the evening sun. It was still pretty warm and I tried out a couple of the beta Audiofuel tracks I downloaded ages ago. I really enjoyed two of them but found one a bit monotonous so switched to my "Running Track Of The Day" which is Pendulum's Propane Nightmares which really got me pumping the legs and saw me through the last part of my run.

Downsides to the run were my Garmin dying as I stepped out the door so I've no record of my progress and almost stepping on a decomposing rat wasn't all that great either.

Tomorrow... mountain biking!

No comments:

Post a Comment