Saturday 12 June 2010

Juneathon Day 12 - Tapering

I feel a bit sore and bruised today but there doesn't seem to be any real damage after yesterday's incident. In fact I got right back on the bike again this morning and took a jaunt into town to do my odd jobs like going to the bank and buying some plasters. Admittedly it was only a short 3 mile ride but I'm very aware I've got the race tomorrow and a 15 or 20 mile bike ride or a run of any sort is just not what I should be doing.

I'm at that point again where I start to feel a bit twitchy if I've not done any exercise. I'm trying to hang on to this good energy for tomorrow so I'm going to do crunches, pressups and tricep dips whilst watching a film tonight and then get an early night. All my kit's ready for tomorrow; iPod charged and morning alarm set. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment