Thursday 21 May 2009

Let's try this again...

Brilliant news! Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Action Challenge have just confirmed that they've signed all the bits of paper, got their ducks in a row and carried out the secret handshake necessary for me to start fundraising again - about time too!

Needless to say (but I will anyway) I'm thrilled, not least because Shruti's now about £550 ahead of me. Got some catching up to do. Got lots of fundraising ideas up my sleeve and I'll probably be sending out lots of emails about various things. Going to need a bit of word-of-mouth help too. Feels pretty daunting at the moment, even though I'm in a positive mood today. So come on, don't let me stay in this disheartened state for too long. I've got the training covered so at the risk of sounding pushy I really need to start getting donations so it's not all in vain.

This is it, no more messing around. Now it gets serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment